- A presenting author can submit a two-page extended abstract, which shall be peer-reviewed by the Session Organizers.
- All accepted abstracts will be published in the Book of Abstracts provided that the presenting author of the paper is registered for the conference and has paid the registration fee before the deadline.
- A full paper is not compulsory for attending the conference. However, participants with accepted abstracts are welcome to submit a full paper of a maximum of 20 pages.
- Full papers will be subjected to peer-review by Session Organizers. Upon their recommendation, if found suitable, the full papers will be published after the conference in one of the following three publications:
a) Journal of Multibody System Dynamics (Springer)
b) Lecture Notes in Applied and Computational Mechanics (Springer)
c) Recent Developments in the field of Multibody Dynamics: Proceedings of the IMSD-ACMD 2020 (Springer)
- All the above three publications are indexed (like Scopus, etc.).
- It is mandatory for the registered author to present his/her paper in the conference for the full papers to be recommended for any of the three above publications.
- The conference shall follow “no full paper without presentation and not more than one presentation per registered participant”
The templates of the two-page extended abstract and full paper can be found here.
Submission guidelines can be found here.